By means of the present data protection policy, BENEOLIVA, informs the users of its web about the way in which the personal data obtained are going to be managed, so that they can decide, freely and voluntarily, if they wish to provide the requested information.
PRINCIPLES AND GUARANTEE OF PRIVACY
This website respects and protects the personal data of its users. As such, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
From BENEOLIVA we guarantee the fulfillment of the following principles in order to guarantee your privacy:
* We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that the client requires us.
* We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have the express authorization of the user.
BENEOLIVA has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Law 3/2018, on the protection of personal data and digital rights and guarantees (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
Company name: BENEOLIVA S.COOP., (hereinafter, BENEOLIVA).
Address: C/ ALQUIBLA, 6, 03390, BENEJÚZAR, ALICANTE.
Telephone number: (+34) 965 35 62 25
For the processing of our users' data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION TO PERSONAL INFORMATION:
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new RGPD:
* Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will previously inform you with absolute transparency.
* Data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
* Limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing.
* Integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. BENEOLIVA will take the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process comes from:
- Contact form
- Newsletter subscription
- E-mail address
- User registration
- Registration for events and activities
With what purpose do we treat your personal data?
There are different systems for the capture of personal information and I treat the information provided by the interested persons in the following ways:
- Contact form: The following personal data are requested: Name, Email, and other information that can provide us in the body of the message, to respond to the requirements of web users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to questions, complaints or comments about the information included on the web, the services provided through the web or the processing of your personal data.
- User registration form: When filling in the fields of the section "Create an account/Sign up/Register" the following personal data are requested: Name and surname, address, telephone, email, id and password.
- Newsletter Form: The following personal data are requested: Name, Email, and other information that can provide us in the body of the Message, in order to send you all the information related to our services and products that may be of interest.
- Other non-identifying data are also collected, which are obtained by means of some cookies that are downloaded in the user's computer when he/she navigates in this web, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
BENEOLIVA will not transfer personal data that can identify the user to third parties without prior consent.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
BENEOLIVA is entitled to the processing of your personal data, based on the consent of the data subject, as provided in Article 6.1.a of the aforementioned RGPD.
How long will your data be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as a business relationship is maintained and, where appropriate, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or until the data subject requests the deletion of his or her data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The interested parties have the right to:
- Access: Access to their personal data held by BENEOLIVA.
- Rectification: Modify or rectify their inaccurate data provided by BENEOLIVA.
- Cancellation: Cancel your personal data, when they are no longer necessary, from the database of BENEOLIVA.
- Opposition: To oppose to the use of your data for a purpose other than the chosen one, of the services provided by BENEOLIVA.
- Portability: To request the change of file in an automated file for another company, from the database of BENEOLIVA.
- Limitation: Limit the use and term of the use of your data by BENEOLIVA, in which case they will only be kept according to the tax legislation and for the exercise of claims.
- Withdrawal (Right to be Forgotten): Request the deletion of your history, if applicable, on the Internet (See RGPD).
These rights can be exercised using the forms provided for this purpose, through the company's email or our data protection delegate at the email jose.herrero@valegalespaña.com .
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php).
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. BENEOLIVA will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to data portability, that is to say, to receive the personal data you have provided us with and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
ACCURACY OF THE DATA
The user is the only responsible for the veracity of the data he/she sends to BENEOLIVA, exonerating him/her from any responsibility in this respect.
The users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
BENEOLIVA commits itself in the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality, to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and to adapt all the measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on data protection.
When any security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of it, BENEOLIVA shall notify the user without undue delay and shall provide the user with the appropriate information related to the security incident when it becomes known.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
BENEOLIVA reserves the right to modify the present policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, in this same page, the changes will be announced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
DIGITAL FORMS INFORMATICS CLAUSE (L.O.P.D)
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, as well as in compliance with the provisions of Law 3/2018 on Data Protection and Digital Rights and Guarantees (LOPDGDD), we inform you below about the following aspects related to the processing of personal data collected:
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING: The personal data collected will be processed for the purpose of integral management and identification of users for the provision of the requested service.
LEGITIMACY: The basis that legitimizes the processing of data in relation to the integrated management of users, is the present document. For the rest of the accessory treatments indicated in the previous section, or for any other treatment, the base that legitimizes the treatment is the consent given in each case. The interested party has the right to withdraw such consent without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing prior to its withdrawal.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF INFORMATION: The data collected during the process will be kept during the development of the same. Subsequently, the data will be kept duly blocked during the period of limitation of legal actions and after this period, we will proceed to the deletion and erasure of the information according to current legislation.
FORESEEN ASSIGNMENTS: BENEOLIVA S.COOP. may assign data to third parties such as (Technological Services Managers, Professional Collaborators of the Sector, public and/or private Administrations with competence in the matter, etc.).
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS: The interested party may exercise the rights regarding data protection, using the forms provided for such purpose, by sending a letter or e-mail to the following data:
BENEOLIVA S.COOP., F54450895, C/ ALQUIBLA, 6, 03390, BENEJÚZAR, ALICANTE. Email: email@example.com.
COMMUNICATION OF INCIDENTS: In cases where you consider that your data protection rights have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, the person concerned may file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority on data protection (Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es), you can also contact our data protection officer at email: jose.herrero@valegalespaña.com.